Drews Auto & Custom LLC Sucks

shady business, does not deal with problems with there products and services, verbally assaulted customers, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

http://www.drewsauto.com/ worst custom shop around! located in ringle Wisconsin.

on there website you will find guarantees for there products and services but they do not stand behind there products at all. for security reasons i cannot disclose names of dates to insure the safety of my clients, if you would like more information on the issues we are dealing with this company please email iwillcrushu37@yahoo.com

again DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Had an Experience with Drews Auto?

Comments

there is spelled their when relating to persons

there is spent their when relating to persons

Zack does good work has never screwed anyone and my guess is he beat you at the race track and i might add a clean driver well respected at the track as well BOO HOO go cry in your corn flakes and find better things to do than cry and whine. You can never please everyone and their are plenty that are pleased with Zack's work. No one cares get it.

So I guess your post just proves that youre just posting lies about my company. You no longer have an account on here, while Im still here to stand up for whats right. Furnish some proof of a transaction between me and you and then maybe someone will believe you!

Youre not man enough to even say anything to me in person when you had the chance, youre not a company, an IP Address check from an email you sent me proved that. Youre on dial up internet and live locally (isnt it great what you can learn on the net?!).

ONCE AGAIN, give me a call if you want some reliable references, not from a sheepish man that wont admit to his own faults and tries to take advantage of others because of his mistakes.

Zack Drews

715-573-9406

Our company accepts no liability for the content of these posts, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

So there is no proof, no other incidents, and it wasnt shady business merely giving a local cost on window tint by going direct to the tinter instead of marking it up through my business.

And so the world knows, this is all over a $200 window tint deal that was offered to be fixed for $50 however he was too lazy to clean residue off his windows for an hour to save costs! I tried helping him up until the point he decided to talk *** about my family, something i refuse to tolerate.

Im a real person, with a phone number, and a location, something these people who are holding a grudge will never be! Call me for those references and youl see exactly who me and my family are...

Zack Drews

715-573-9406

Drews Auto & Custom

first i would like to say that this is not a personal attack second 37 does not represent your racing # due to the fact that we did not even know that was your #.we are just getting the word out on shady business.

Maybe if you would know what you were doing as a business owner, there would be more proof to this claim. maybe you shouldn't do business under the table and it wouldn't come back and *** u in the ***.

We use the internet not to hide but to get the information out to as many people as possible so this doesn't happen to them.email me, iwillcrushu37@yahoo.com

As owner of the company, i am requesting ANY proof to this being true (receipts, invoice, quote, etc) because this work was not performed by this company!

There are no other cases other than an incident where a friend rolled down all four windows hours after window tint was done (which was sold at cost as a friend and wasnt performed by my shop). He was offered the tint replaced for half my cost to repair it, but refused to spend an hour scraping glue off his windows to keep costs down. I admit it was partially my fault for allowing the car to be picked up late without me present, however I do feel that rolling down all four windows without contacting me was partially his mistake. This is merely a personal grudge and does not reflect anything on our company because it was not performed for company rates or by my company.Its clear by just looking at the name and email "iwillcrushyou37" that its a personal grudge because 37 is my racing number!

If you are considering doing business with us and this has you worried, please call and i will furnish you with as many references you can physically call and you can get the whole picture instead of a misguided judgement.

Unlike the author of this complaint, I will provide my name and phone number, and not hide behind a computer making false claims!

Zack Drews (715) 573-9406

www.drewsauto.com

There are no other cases other than an incident where a friend rolled down all four windows hours after window tint was done (which was sold at cost as a friend and wasnt performed by my shop). He was offered the tint replaced for half my cost to repair it, but refused to spend an hour scraping glue off his windows to keep costs down. I admit it was partially my fault for allowing the car to be picked up after hours without me present, however I do feel that rolling down all four windows without contacting me was partially his mistake. This is merely a personal grudge and does not reflect anything on our company because it was not performed for company rates or by my company.Its clear by just looking at the name and email "iwillcrushyou37" that its a personal grudge because 37 is my racing number!

Zack Drews (715) 573-9406